Office of Financial Aid and Student Accounts
What type of aid do we offer?
In-House Payment Plans
Outside Financing Through Fynn for certain programs
Need Based Scholarships
In House Payment Plans
Credit Not Required
No Hidden Fees
We do charge late fees, returned check fees as needed
How do I get a payment plan?
- To qualify for a payment plan, you must be denied by Meritize, our outside financing partner and provide evidence of denial to have an in house payment plan
For non-semester programs:
- During your application, simply select Payment Plan to allow for your admissions counselor to help you set up an affordable plan
- No Credit Needed
- No Co-Signer Needed
- Affordable Monthly Payments (no more than $150/month for our programs)
- Quick and Easy Application
Fynn loans also come with a suite of borrower protections to help you stay on track and pay off your loan on time:
· Income protection – If your income drops below a certain level, Fynn will cover up to 20% of your monthly payment! If you qualify for this benefit, there are no fees, no penalties, and you never have to pay back the amount Fynn covered.
· Payment Pauses – If your income drops significantly below an average salary for your occupation, you can apply to pause your payments! Your interest also stops accruing during a payment pause.
· Loan forgiveness – If you still haven’t finished paying off your loan within 15 years, we will forgive any outstanding balance on your loan. It's as simple as that.
EMR - In House Payments Only
EMT - Meritize & Fynn
EMR + EMT - Meritize Only
AEMT - Meritize & Fynn
Meritize works with students, educators, and employers to help people excel in skills-based careers. Meritize knows you are more than your credit score, and that is why they look at your past achievements to potentially enhance your loan options.
A few reasons why the Meritize Platform is a great option for students include:·
Fixed and variable interest rates available**
Flexible payment options, including deferring full principal and interest payments until 3 months after you complete your training·
Customer support available 6 days a week·
0.25% interest rate deduction if you sign up for autopay***
Checking your loan options with Meritize has never been easier. You can fill out a short application to check your loan options without impacting your credit score. If loan options are available to you, Meritize will request your merit information to finalize your application.
This could be in the form of:·
Academic Experience (Official or unofficial transcript or HSE certification)·
Military Experience (DD214)
Based upon need
Types of Scholarships
How do I apply?
All applicants must submit their enrollment application and fee (if applicable) for consideration